One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspiration Showcase - Kissed Resist Technique #2

I am having so much fun making cards using these different techniques that Jennifer McGuire is showing in this online card class...I pulled out the Harvest Berries stamp set from PTI and I inked it up with versamark ink.  Then I inked up the Mehndi Medallion with Wild Honey and I "kissed" the two together and then stamped it onto glossy paper. I heat dried it.  I then used the China Blue Distress Ink and just smeared the whole paper with the ink and wiped it off with a soft cloth.  I added the sentiment from the Harvest Berries set...mounted it on black cardstock and then a summer sunrise card.

No comments: