One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspiration Showcase - Canvas Resist with Distress Ink

Well, it is suppose to be with Distress Stain, and I do not have any stain, but the distress ink seemed to work fine, it may not be as vibrant as the stain, but I like the look.  I did spritz it with the Perfect Pearls and in real life, it has a very nice shimmer to it!
I used PTI Fancy Flourishes with Distress Ink Antique Linen.  I used the leaf prints from PTI's Turning A New Leaf, embossed with white and distressed with the Wild Honey, Peeled Paint and a little Antique Linen.
The Flower for my circle is stamped from Year of Flowers: Violet.  I used the Wild Honey Distress Ink.

No comments: