One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Round Scalloped Card!

I saw a round card posted by Debbie Olson on the PTI blog...I was intrigued by it, so I pulled out my scallop circle nestabilities and used the largest one...you must pay attention to where the scallops sit on the bottom (ask me how I know this!)...the second one turned out great...able to sit on its own without the whole card being tilted!!  I edged the rustic cream with a little bit of sweet blush ink...used that adorable bird from Little Bitty Birds and the easter eggs ....again!  from the Friendship Jar Spring Fillers...I ruffled up the pink ribbon using some score tape, then I stitched it...added a couple of buttons and a sentiment inside from Egg Hunt...that's it...pretty cute I think!

No comments: