One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another make it Monday card

We are celebrating my Mother-in-laws birthday today...she will be 88 years old on Tuesday.  She loves flowers, her husband is always buying bunches of flowers for her and she appreciates them so much.  I stamped the gingham on the left of the lavender cardstock...I settled for purples and yellows for these tulips to give to her...a little sunburst bow tied around the bunch of flowers with a tag that says:  "It's your DAY"!  She is such a wonderful lady...I could not have hand selected a better family to join...and it will be 40 years this September that I have had the privilege of being their daughter-in-law.

No comments: