One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Friendship Jar fillers

I am anxiously awaiting my new stamp set from PTI...Friendship Jar Spring fillers set...it is loaded with goodness to color...valentines (I know a little late on that this year!) but more flowers...crocus or tulips...and then Easter goodies...like eggs...bunnies, sentiments...lots of wonderful little goodies to tuck into the jar and to practice coloring with those copics!


I just received some new copics and was very anxious to try my hand at coloring...these flowers were actually colored last summer...the bottom left flower was colored, cut and popped out on the card.  I was thinking this would be like giving a bouquet of flowers to a friend...flowers cut from the yard.....will have to wait a few months for beauties like these to be blooming in the yard!

No comments: