Pages

▼

Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2nd Anniversary "Cotton" Traditional Gift



The 2nd year traditional Anniversary gift is "Cotton" and Stephanie Gold has a video demonstrating
how to make a cotton candy card, it was super cute, but of course don't want to copy hers,
so had to think of something myself.
I thought maybe popcorn would be the ticket!

You can go HERE to watch her video and see how she transforms cotton balls into cotton candy!


2ndanniversary_sgold
Thanks for stopping by!
Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Colleen! Looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Col! What a genius idea to make pop corn. I'm stumped on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, friend. Great job with that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, what a great idea! Such a fun card and an awesome take on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop it! This is so stinkin' inventive, Col! Brilliant design! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the video of the cotton candy. I want to try that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yummy!! What a fun popcorn card! Very creative, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever, Colleen!! LOVE your popcorn! Really enjoyed the video. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun! What a clever idea to make pop corn :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to stop by and leaving a comment!