I had to try it again with different colors...love the purple and red combo!
Can you see I did some "lifting" to define the petals?
I had a friend request Thank you cards...I figured these were great cards with those sentiments.
I have another card..NOT for this watercolor class though!
I embossed in white the Persian Motifs from Altenew and used Inktense pencils and water to color it in...another Thank you card for the stash!

Very lovely, your cards with the pretty watercolor blooms!
ReplyDeleteSo vibrant, I love you style Colleen !! I'm working on keeping it loose and picking up color - both a challenge. I do have Inktense pencils too, so will give those a try today in addition to watercolor pans.
ReplyDeleteWow, on both cards! Your watercoloring is amazing! Your friend is getting a work of art!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous watercolor! Love the Persian Motif too!
ReplyDeleteWow! How gorgeous!
ReplyDelete