using Cover Plate Negatives
and
Rock a Bye Baby
I have ONE cover plate and it is the Happy Hexagon!
I pulled out Baby Button Bits and now I can enter it in the CAS on Sunday as they want a baby card!
Happy week for me, my BFF is here for the week!
We are getting our fingers inky getting ready for SAF!
Can hardly wait!!
Heart Hugs!
Super cute card! I turned to Happy Hexagons as well. The little polka dot teddy is just darling!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet how you turned the hexagons into a baby card. Cute and cuddly for sure!
ReplyDeleteCute card, Col. Will have to case this for my baby cards.
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute, Colleen! I love the polka dot teddy bear!
ReplyDeleteHow super sweet.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww....and you know I'm loving anything baby right now with my first grandchild due in just 3 weeks! Super cute CAS card Colleen! :0)
ReplyDeleteLove this! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is super cute, Colleen. I love that little bear and the embossing folder. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDeleteWow! sweetI I really love the placement of the Hexagons you left. Brilliant! : )
ReplyDeletePatti