is all about pinecones, green and plaid ribbon.
I used PTI Peaceful Pinecones and a sentiment from a Stampin' Up set.
I used water color paper and distress inks,
and I used the Wink of Stella all over the pinecones, too bad it doesn't show on the picture!
Heart Hugs!

Colleen, love the peaceful design you've created - so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Colleen! Love your pretty greens, pinecones & beautiful plaid ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the layout of your card, Colleen! This is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteGreat stamping, Colleen! Love the strip of plaid on the side! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteI love this pinecone set and it looks fabulous here with that SU sentiment! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. Love how you popped up some of the pinecones.
ReplyDelete