Pages

▼

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Papertrey July Blog Hop

This month the challenge is using  Fruits of Summer for our color inspiration...there are six different color charts to select and make a card.  Go check it out...there are fun color combos

Betsy Veldman was one of the guest designers for the Summer Camp Online Card Class...she used this format for making a card and so I followed her lead.  I loved it and decided to try it for this challenge.
I cut both solid and pattern paper from these color choices, then I die cut the "hello"...I stamped the phone from Heart 2 Heart # 4.


Fruits-of-Summer-1

9 comments:

  1. Love the color blocking Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on Betsy's technique, Colleen! Isn't the SCC2 class great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card. Betsy is a genius and love your use of the pp's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea a d layout! I see we both loved these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bright and fun card, Colleen ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card, Col. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...another fabulous card and I love your color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!! Especially like the colorblocking and the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to stop by and leaving a comment!