One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, June 4, 2018

Merry Monday ~ Christmas Angel ~ with Linda

Hello friends!  
This week my BFF is the hostess for our Merry Monday Christmas card Challenge and she is looking for Christmas Angels on our card!
Penny Black:  Mimi's Christmas
PTI: Shape Shifter~ Circle
PTI Holiday Cheer (sentiment)
copics
 
I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery friends!
We will complete the month of June with our Merry Monday Challenge, then we will be taking a little summer vacation break and resume in September!
Heart Hugs, friends!



17 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet angel and I love how you colored her, Colleen! That halo highlighting looks amazing against the layers of blue!!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh what a wonderful glow you've created around that sweet angel! She is just darling!

Patti said...

Sweet card! JUST LIKE YOU!! thank you so much for the birthday wishes you sent! I am blessed to own another remarkable Colleen original!! You made my day friend!

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Linda said...

Sweet little angel, Col. Great coloring. Had so much fun with you last week. Sorry it's over....

Bonnie said...

An adorable angel, Colleen, and I love that embossed circle! I'll have to see what angels I have. Hmmm....

Marcia Hill said...

Your angel is just too sweet Colleen! You've colored her beautifully and framed her out just perfectly too! Cute, CUTE card!! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

JoAnn said...

So pretty Colleen. I love the sponging around that sweet angel and your coloring is perfect.

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card...love your sweet angel!

Greta said...

I love angels & oh what a cutie this one is! Love your card, Colleen! Imagine you had a great time with Linda & meeting the babies!

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely sweet image Colleen. beautiful Christmas card.

Brenda in IN said...

She is a lovely little angel and she just glows. This is such a sweet card.

Leanne said...

Awww so sweet, nice coloring and great card!

Loll said...

Simply adorable Colleen!! Your sweet angel looks amazing with the colourful background. xx

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Such a pretty card Colleen with the open window on the front. The colors are so striking!

PJ said...

aww,. such a sweet angel, I love how perfectly you have her colored. ♥ So sweet. I must add this to my ever growing wish list.

Donna Scholz said...

Cute little angel, Colleen! I think I have one in my stash that I could use for this week's challenge. Thanks for the inspiration! -Donna

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Colleen, this is such a darling image.