One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 28, 2018

Merry Monday with Kim ~ Penguins

I had this rubber stamp sitting on my desk and shame on me, but I don't have any wrapping for it, or the name where it came from...it has the sentiment: Let's Chill at the bottom of the penguin (I didn't us the sentiment!) so if anyone recognizes it, please let me know who I should give credit to for this darling penguin!  I used what I learned from Kit & Clowder when coloring penguins.  
MFT: Mini Cloud Stencil
Marvy Snow Marker
MFT Stitched Scallop Frame 
Copics 
 
Please check out the Design team cards for more inspiration!
See you in the gallery!! 
Heart Hugs, friends!



13 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your cute penguin and your coloring looks fabulous.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day.

Patti said...

This chubby little guy is just plain huggable!!

ionabunny said...

That is a very cute penguin. There is a bird challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity if you would like to link up. Hugz https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.no/2018/05/challenge-53-tweet-this.html

Linda said...

So cute, friend. Love your background of snow and clouds.

Maria said...

Darling penguin! Wonderful coloring and love the pretty snow drifts, too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet penguin and I love how you colored him, Colleen! So cute in the scalloped frame with the snowflake!!

Brenda in IN said...

I just want to squeeze his little cheeks, he is so adorable. Great job coloring him and the scarf and earmuffs. Love the snow.

Kara Lynne said...

Your coloring is GORGEOUS, Colleen! He looks so huggable! I don't recognize where he's from, but he certainly is a cutie! Such a great snowy background too.

Loll said...

Adorable! Fantastic colouring of your penguin, Colleen! He's a cutie! xx

Birgit said...

Awwww... this is so adorable Colleen! Great coloring on this little cutie pie. Thanks for inspiring me to join in on the K&C coloring classes too. You've done a marvelous job coloring him!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...this little guy is just ADORABLE Colleen and colored absolutely perfectly!! Your coloring classes have really paid off...your shading is just beautiful!! Cute, cute card my friend! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

Bonnie said...

This is the CUTEST penguin, Colleen! He just makes me smile! Love the way you've colored him and the snowy background!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, I love your sweet little penguin.