One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 21, 2018

Merry Monday with Kelly

Hi friends!  Today Kelly is our Merry Hostess for the Merry Monday Challenge where we try to encourage you to make all your Christmas cards YEAR-ROUND!! 

Isn't that a fun photo inspiration? I loved the sugar cookies and the candy canes!

PTI: Friendship Jar holiday
Stamp of Approval:  Candy Cane Lane
Nuvo Drops
Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

JoAnn said...

Cute card Colleen. Those candy canes and cookies look great on the kraft paper.

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS card my friend!! Don't you just LOVE that CP sentiment??!! (I used it on my card too...haha!!) And your cookies and candy canes look good enough to eat and just a perfect layout on this card too! Hope you have a wonderful week my friend!! :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your colorful pile of cookies with the pair of candy canes, Colleen! So yummy against the kraft strip with the red border!!

Linda said...

This is so cute Col. Love the masked cookies.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Just as sweet as can be! I love that delicious stack of cookies!!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

The sweetest card for sure! Lovely and very festive. I really need to start on Christmas cards, but I'm having trouble keeping up with the everyday ones I need. There are not enough hours in my day!

Brenda in IN said...

A yummy card with those sweets. Cutest cookies and the candy canes add to the sweetness. A treat for the eyes and the tummy.

Patti said...

Wow this is one yummy challenge this week!! I love seeing all this ADORABLE in blogland! I do hope I can play along.

I am thinking of you and the others planning your retreat and praying for traveling mercies for all of you!

Hugs and Misses!
Patti

Leanne said...

This is surely a sweet card, great sentiment as well as the yumminess to those treats. Way to go! Hugs, L

Kara Lynne said...

Those are some sweet treats, Colleen! Such a fun photo and a wonderful rendition on your card! Your sentiment is so perfect too!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, I love the layout.