One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Seize the Birthday ~ One Layer Card

We are looking for a one-layered card for our topping this time at Seize the Birthday.
You may make any kind of card if you don't want to do a one-layer, just remember to keep it a birthday card!
Some pretty awesome cards from the DT to inspire you, so go check them out!
I look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery!!


Heart Hugs, friends!



14 comments:

Maria said...

A lovely birthday card with the beautiful flower image, Colleen!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! I love the minimal coloring and that pretty font of the sentiment.
Hugs, Ashwini

Birgit said...

Soft and beautiful and oh, so elegant! The little yellow centers are just the perfect touch of color. Lovely, my friend!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty and the gold centers really show up well.

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card! I love the soft colouring, and the big sentiment.

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful card Colleen...LOVE that image and how subtly you colored it!! Beautifully done my friend!! :0)

Patti said...

Oh my goodness! Colleen this is stunning : ) I just love those soft dreamy colors! wow!!

Patti

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty with the soft color use

Nancy said...

Lovely soft card Colleen! You are on a roll my friend!

Glenda J said...

So gorgeous! Love the beautiful accents.

Barbara said...

Stunning and so special with just minimal coloring. You could make a ton of these in no time at all. Great idea!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stampwithsandy said...

Colleen, this stamp set has been on my wish list forever. I love your subtle coloring of it and the gold flower centers.

Lindsey said...

Such an elegant card! And it reminds me how effective less colouring can be... must try to remember that sometimes! :D