One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Just Us Girls ~ Color Week Challenge #420

Some pretty colors to play along with Just Us Girls this week.
I am in need of some "feeling better" cards, and I thought these colors for the challenge would be perfect for that.  I pulled out an older Avery Elle set called Get Well, I really like the big cursive font for both the "feel better" and "get well" sentiments.
I gold embossed the flower bouquet and colored in with my zigs for the flowers and my gold wink of stella on the leaves.
 
The girls on the design team have an amazing collection of inspiration cards for you!
There are still a couple of days left to play along.

Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

This is really pretty! Love that big sentiment and your gold embossing! Great use of this week's colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at JUGS this week!

Bobby said...

Fabulous way to use the colors, Colleen. I'm sure this lovely card will cheer up the recipient. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.