One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day 15 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags

I loved all the snowflakes...either dry embossed or with powder.  I had a NBUS die from Poppy stamps called Simple Snowflake Sash and ran it through the machine to make the impression.
this is a cross between Cornelia's tag and Kimberly's tag:
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Birgit said...

Your tag is the perfect combination of both of those tags Colleen. Subtle and stunning!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE how you embossed this Colleen....CAS perfection my friend! :0)

Brenda in IN said...

Well, now maybe this is my favorite. You are confusing me! They are all terrific, Colleen. You have embraced these tags and really made some lovely ones.

I Card Everyone said...

Me again, Colleen! [how am I so lucky? by now you've undoubtedly guessed we've been assigned numbers?]
Embossing, debossing, however one names it, it is an all-time favorite technique to me! Gorgeous variation on two beautiful tags!
=] Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet tag Colleen...love your debossed snowflake! Thank you so much joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Ela said...

Hi Colleen,

what a wonderful tag, I love the look of the silver and white.


Hugs
Ela