One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 7

Wow, the Birch Press snowflake die is awesome so I was inspired to try a tag using a big snowflake die that I own!
I used PTI Damask Snowflake and die cut it in red and gold.
I even managed to stamp and emboss a little snowflake in the center.
Here is Jeanne Jachna's snowflake tag:
Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Big and pretty snowflake! I like your take on the inspiration you chose. :)

Barbara Godden said...

Love your tag, I wish I had thought to cute two different colours and off-set them. what a brilliant idea.

cm said...

Red and gold snowflakes...swooning! So beautiful! How lucky I am to see yet another of your lovely tags in Tracey's gallery! Thank you!
~carol