One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 11

I CASed Tracy Freeman's red and blue tags using a poinsettia flower gold embossed.  The flower is an Avery Elle flower not Studio Katia.  I do not have any of their stamps, but the thing I am noticing is that I am liking stamps from companies that I normally would not go to, so this has opened my eyes to a whole new world.  Thank you Tracey!


Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Very pretty! It is fun discovering new stamp companies, isn't it? :)

Greta said...

So fun we both were drawn these tags by Tracy! Love your versions, Colleen--the AE poinsettia is really beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful and elegant Colleen...love your gold embossing, gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!