One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 16, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends ~ Day 8

Day 8 of the 12 Tags of Christmas I stamped, embossed sentiment with glittery ep, I used a stencil and embossing paste to make snow and I fussy cut (because I didn't realize my friend had the dies!).  thanks Loll for the inspiration!

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Loll said...

Adorable!! Great job fussy-cutting that sweet bird on a branch. Great texture from your stenciled snow. So happy you're having fun making lots of tags! xx

Brenda in IN said...

Another cute little bird sitting in the snow. Adorable!

Bonnie said...

This is such a sweet little bird, Colleen! Love his fun cap!