One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PTI July Blog Hop

Good morning friends!
I have a card here for the PTI July Blog Hop.
You can check out the details at Nichole's blog HERE.
Here is the inspiration piece:
Blog Hop Inspiration 
I made my own stencil using the dies from "Topics", I sponged on a little spring rain, then lightly stamped the second layer on the leaves using aqua mist ink...I did this for the background.
I die cut the new Mix & Mat:Postage die and rubbed on a little liquid leaf (classic gold) around the edge.  I white embossed my sentiment from Pen & Ink then sponged on a little bit of gray ink over the top.  My flower and buds are from Especially You cut from watercolor paper and colored with Zigs.
That is it...have a great day everyone!


Heart Hugs, friends!



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful gold framing for your blooms, love your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just as lovely as can be, Colleen! Wonderful gold frame and pretty flowers! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful framed sentiment and bouquet Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sensational take on the photo inspiration, Col! You've captured the elements beautifully!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your bg is stunning Colleen. And a lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS background Colleen...love it! Love that gold postage die cut too...really pulls the whole card together! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Miss Colleen, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning. Great idea to make your own stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about your card is PERFECT! I just love it!! The gold die cut framing the sentiment and the addition of the pretty flowers is just gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowie! this is really beautiful! I love the background you create!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Colleen! Love the background you created and the gold frame is icing on the cake. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So soft and pretty Col. Love your gold frame.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your background is so pretty, Colleen. Love the soft colours and your gorgeous blooms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you sponged that gray on top. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!