One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, June 12, 2017

Merry Monday #252 with a Photo Inspiration

Kathy gave us a great photo for inspiration in making our Christmas card this week at the 
I saw the painted mason jars, greenery and all the red ornaments. I did like the chalkboard, but didn't incorporate that into my card.

 PTI half pint Friendship jar, Spruce & Sprigs, WPlus9 Holiday Bough, Sunny Studios: Holiday Style
Won't you join us this week and get a big jump start on your Christmas cards?

Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Colleen! I love your painted Mason jar bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Colleen, I love all these wonderful layers. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card friend. Great take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love all your greens with the fun jar and ornaments, Colleen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOTS of FABULOUS greenery here Colleen, and I love your beautiful red ornaments too! Beautiful card my friend! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Colleen! Loving all those sprigs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!