One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Merry Monday and Mistletoe!

Welcome to another Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge...I hope this challenge is encouraging you to get your Christmas cards done without stress of last minute work!  This week I am looking for mistletoe on your card!
I pulled out an older Hero Arts stamp called "Under the Mistletoe"! I white embossed it and colored it in with my Zigs, I also fussy cut one and added it on top along with a bow from PTI Tinsel & Tags Sprigs.  My red stripe is from a Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval called Peppermint Stick Background. And my white berries from the mistletoe was made with my Viva white Pearl Pen.
As always, go check out the inspiration from the rest of the design team and join us this week with a mistletoe on your card
Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Love everything about this card Colleen! Your Mistletoe is so pretty, love the red die cut bow and the red & white stripes at the side, and the sentiment is absolutely perfect! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hope you have a wonderful week!! :0)

Marybeth said...

This is gorgeous, Colleen! I do have a beautiful mistletoe stamp from Serendipity Stamps but I maybe use it too much. I will see if I can make one and change it up!

Maria said...

Awesome take on the challenge photo, Colleen! The mistletoe is very pretty along with the striped border! It's perfect in every way...love it!!

Linda said...

So pretty my friend. Love the red & white strip on the side.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Colleen, I love this stamps set :) and the DP along the side looks wonderful. Such a great challenge this week.

Brenda in IN said...

I love the peppermint strip on this card. Such a great Christmas card with the mistletoe. I am not stressed over Christmas cards, I'm stressed over graduation and birthday cards right now!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your mistletoe, Colleen - great job fussy-cutting!! I used the same set but was lazy and stamped direct to paper. Cool bow too!!

Loll said...

Beautiful Colleen. I hope to have time to play this week. xx

Bonnie said...

A wonderful challenge, Colleen! I love your pretty mistletoe and the cheerful candy stripe down the side!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card...great design!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! Love your added white berries!