One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Seize the Birthday ~ No Topping!

No Topping at Seize the Birthday!  You know that means you can make any kind of card as long as it is a BIRTHDAY card!  Yeah!!
Today I am using a new stamp my BFF gave me for Christmas from Hero Arts called "Cupcakes".  She also gave me some dies from Stamps of Life that only make the stitched lines, it does not cut, so I lined up two of them and then stamped one of the many cupcakes in the center, I colored with copics and added some sequins.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I thought it so appropriate for a "Seize the Birthday" challenge!  *wink
We have a Special Party Guest with this challenge too...please stop by and welcome Anita Bowden...go check out her very cool card!
 
 I hope you will join us at Seize the Birthday Challenge, you know the design team has an awesome display of cards to get your mojo going!!  See you in the gallery!

Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen such a perfect Birthday card, you had me at cupcake!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet cupcake card Colleen...so cute.