One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

MIM #279 Curved Sentiments

Ashley has a video up for the Make It Monday where she shows how to make straight sentiments into a curve.
I used the Twig Wreath and all the little flowers to make this spring looking wreath (along with some stenciled butterflies from the Color Pop:  Butterfly set).  I added a piece of gingham to the side of the card.  Did I get carried away with my wreath?  I just kept adding more and more to the it!
AshleyCannonNewell_MakeItMonday-CurvedSentiments_PapertreyInk_2 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!  Hope you have a great rest of the week! 

Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely card and great curved sentiment, Col.

Kathryn A said...

Very pretty wreath! Perfect stamp choice for a curved sentiment. And no, I don't think you got carried away. I love the butterflies with the flowers!

Marcia Hill said...

Such a pretty card Colleen, and NO...you can never have too many flowers!! I love how you used this set for Spring instead of Fall too! And of course, a wonderful curved sentiment is the icing on top! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Brenda in IN said...

The curved sentiment fits beautifully with the wreath. It looks gorgeous - the more, the merrier flowers.

nancy littrell said...

I LOVE your gorgeous Spring wreath with your strip of gingham and curver sentiment. So pretty my friend. Hugs...

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. I love how you curved the sentiment on the bottom side of the wreath. Really lovely.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

Skrater said...

This is so beautiful. I love the wreath, it has such lovely details, especially those butterflies!