One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Verve Free Digi

Hi Friends, did you see the FREE Digi by VERVE?
 
 This is Julee's way of doing a little Act of Kindness to combat so much negativity on social media these days.Thank you Julee for helping us to keep  "LOVE" out there instead of 'hate'. I so agree with you.
I cut up some Doodlebug Design pad from 2015 and put this card together.  I selectively cut out the drink cup and hearts as well as the big sentiment.  I used my copics to match the colors in the paper and added some PPP soft pink sequins!



Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Greta said...

What a darling card, Colleen! Love that printed paper & how you tied it in perfectly! Glad I'm not involved with Social Media--hate on every side from the little I see on TV. Must say, though, I'm so sad to be embarrassed by who is the president now. Some I've voted for & some I haven't, but it's never been like this.

Brenda in IN said...

How wonderful of Julee to share this. I agree that the world needs much more love and kindness. As I type this Good Morning America is sharing videos of the schools joining in the kindness movement. Your card is so fun. I love how you matched the digi images to the cute paper and pulled it altogether.

Maria said...

A fun coffee themed card, Colleen! Love all those hearts and pretty paper! Yes, I agree...spread kindness and love!!:-))

Loll said...

This is so sweet Colleen. What a wonderful set of free digi stamps ... and you made the most of them! xx

Nancy said...

I too downloaded this set! Haven't had time to play with it but intend too soon I hope! Julee is a real sweetheart! Your card is super cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet Valentine's card...love that patterned paper!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the sweet colors. Thanks for sharing a little love with the world. :)