One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, January 30, 2017

Beyond Background Basics ~ Altenew Acadamy Class

Don't you LOVE friends who enable you?
MY BFF told me she signed up for this class, and even though I had received a notice about it, I really hadn't done anything about it, maybe because of the foot surgery, either way once I knew she was taking it, well, I simply had to take it also! And I am so glad I did.
Lydia Evans has 6 wonderful videos showing different ways of using yur stamps to get a cool background.

Stamps & Dies: Altenew Peony Bouquet; PTI Graceful Greetings
inks:  Altenew Summer Afternoon  cubes
Viva Pearl Pen, thread, vellum

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

  1. WOW...this is GORGEOUS Colleen! So soft and pretty and definitely eye catching! Love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your sentiment and how you matted it on vellum. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous sympathy card. I don't think I've ever used yellow but this makes me rethink that. These inks are beautiful and the flowers are so pretty. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!