One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, December 9, 2016

Gift Cards Galore!

I have been busy making Gift Card holders!
I have a few that I give out...to the older nieces and nephews and my daughters will no doubt come and ask for one or two!
 SSS Swell Christmas, Sunny Studios Gleeful Reindeer
 Mama Elephant: Reindeer Games, PTI Garden Gate Kit
 PPP Christmas Friends, Sunny Studio Gleeful Reindeer
 Sunny Studio Little Angels and Gleeful Reindeer
 Sunny Studios Little Angles, Gina Marie Die Winter House Scene, PTI Sprig Wreath

I used Pretty Pink Posh dies to cut the opening that allows the gift card to slip down inside.
I think I am all set now!
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Birgit said...

These are all so cute Colleen! I love how the little doors open. So clever and what a fun way to give a gift card!! Hope you have a great weekend my friend!

Linda said...

Fun gift card holders, my friend. So cute.

Marcia Hill said...

You have been busy Colleen...these are all SO cute and what a great way to present a gift card! You will definitely be bringing some smiles to faces with these! :0)

Brenda in IN said...

I love these. Very cute designs on them and who doesn't like to receive gift cards. A perfect gift for the older grands.