One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Merry Monday with a masculine twist!



Hi Friends!  Today Kathy is looking for a masculine Christmas card at the Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge and I couldn't resist the Elk/deer head from Stamp of Approval called Hip Holiday.
I think my SIL has 1 elk, 3 deer and 2 deer racks mounted on his wall in what we call his "man cave". (you really have to watch where you are walking in this room!  LOL!)
My background is made with the Peppermint Stick Background stamp by SOA also.
The sentiment is from The Ton: Holiday Flourishes.

We only have three more challenges after this week to help you get your Christmas stash done in time to mail out this year...then we are taking a little break and will return after the first of the year.  I hope you will join us this week in this masculine Christmas card  challenge!
 


Heart Hugs, friends!



12 comments:

Bobby said...

This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the challenge, Colleen. I guess I'll have to go another way. Great minds. ;)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Colleen, I love the papers you used and your buck is fabulous.

Linda said...

Awesome masculine card Col.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling deer head and he looks great with the candy cane striped paper behind, Colleen!!

Bonnie said...

What a stunning elk, Colleen! Sounds like your SIL has quite the collection!

Greta said...

Love the peppermint stick background & those beautiful swirly antlers--great card, Colleen!

Marcia Hill said...

Great card Colleen! I was so tempted to use this set too, but after seeing your card, I'm glad I didn't try to compete...yours is CAS and perfect! Hope you're having a wonderful week my friend! :0)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Colleen, your card is just delightful! Love the deer and perfect background paper!

Julia Aston said...

Love the diagonal candy cane paper framing your masculine deer head!

Lori Turner said...

Perfect masculine card, Colleen! Love the striped paper!

Karen L K said...

Very nice with that deer and the stripes!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super cute! Love the little red nose :)