One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 5

Here we are at Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags and today I am CASing Joni who used some Winnie and Walter Poinsettias and made a darling tag.
I used Clearly Besotted's flower and PTI leaves.
 
It was a solid stamp but I wanted to get the water color look, so I brushed on the zigs directly to the stamp, then spritzed it with water.  I sponged on some Distress ink at the bottom.  I made 6 of these; using the Misti made it super quick and easy
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Birgit said...

Beautiful Colleen! I was inspired by the same tag!! I think both you and I have been working hard to get caught up on this challenge as well. I've really enjoyed seeing all your wonderful tags!!

Marcia Hill said...

It looks like a lot of us were inspired by Joni's tag, and yours turned out SO pretty Colleen! Your Poinsettia's are lovely and your background just beautiful! Well done my friend!! :0)

Bonnie said...

Very pretty poinsettias!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful tags! I love the pretty poinsettias and the soft colors!
Take care!
Michele