One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 23!

Only two days left of these wonderful tag inspirations friends!
I hope you were able to play along and get some special tags to put on some of your gifts!
I liked what Heather did for her tags, she used wonderful sentiments and added them to a darling little tag and then sponged on some ink to brighten it and draw your eye to the tag.
I used some Verve sentiments from "Beyond Measure"...so many awesome stamps in that set and great sentiments.  I loved this idea and it goes so fast to make a whole bunch of them! I might go back and make some more round ones, I love their gold hole tag, so elegant looking!
Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I am SO impressed with how you've kept up with ALL the tags my friend...even after being gone for 9 days of the challenges! I'm so far behind I'll never get caught up...grrrrr!! But all of your tags are just amazing Colleen and I've loved looking through every one of your posts! :0)

Birgit said...

These are so sweet Colleen! You have done a fabulous job at catching up and keeping up on this challenge. I'm having tag envy. ;0)