One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Merry Monday # 216 with an Elf

Hi again Friends!
 Linda is our Merry Maker and she is asking for an elf on our Merry Monday Christmas card.
I pulled out the MFT Santa Elves set.  I white embossed it and then used water color to paint it.  I also used a little brusho for my background.

Thank you for stopping by and looking, I hope to see your card in the gallery!
Heart Hugs, friends!



12 comments:

  1. This is too cute my friend. Great watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling elf with the big ears, Colleen, and beautiful watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..... your card is darling Colleen! I love that little guy and the way you colored him. I am not sure I even have an elf.
    I made a card for last week and when I went to link up I realized I never used two pinks only pink and grey I made the card for MM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and beautifully colored. TFS Colleen. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Colleen! Love the watercolor xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww...what a cute, cute card Colleen! I never think to emboss in white (always black!), but I really love the look of it and your water coloring is fabulous! Great card my friend! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card... love your beautiful watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sweet elf, Colleen! Your watercoloring is perfect and the splat behind him makes the whole card glow! Love that sentiment too! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that white embossing. It's so festive and this elf is a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The splash of yellow really makes a statement with your stamped images & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Colleen, I love that little bit of yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!