One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Paper Players # 313

I love fall!
I love the changing of the leaves.
I love the cooler temperatures.

And I love making fall cards!
Today I am playing along with the Paper Players they are asking for a 
Clean And Simple taste of fall on our card!
What I used:
Autumn Abundance background paper (PTI)
PTI Friendship Jar Fall fillers
zig clear water markers
PPP sequins 
Thanks for stopping by friends,have a great week!
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

  1. Love seeing that jar filler stamp! Beautiful fall card Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall card! I love fall too, the cooler temps and the gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection Colleen and I love the beautiful DSP peeking out in the background...lovely touch! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Colleen. Love the pattern paper "framing" ... and your stack of sweet pumpkins. LOVE fall too ... and looking forward to making lots of fall cards. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall too, and your card! The background paper has such pretty leaves,love those pumpkins too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great fall card! I really love your outstanding coloring!! and your selection of pp is perfect : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Fall card, Colleen! Love your coloring & design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall too! Love your pumpkins and acorns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!