One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF 2016 Color Blocking with Lexi

Color Blocking with Lexi was really interesting and kind of fun to do.  It took some thinking and looking through the books to see what I have that would work~and something no one else has done!  Although as long as it took me, some one might have done this anyway!!  LOL!
Scenti-mentals stamp set.
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Dawn Z said...

I love it! The gingerbread guy was a perfect choice!!

Birgit said...

Now how adorable is this card!! I love it done with the gingerbread men. So out of the box and just perfect! I also love your water colored card in your next post. I'm so hoping to give these two techniques a try. Your water coloring looks like a "master" to me!!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your gingerbread color blocked card Colleen...too, too cute! And forgive me for just commenting on one post here, but ALL your cards from the SAF challenges are fabulous! I think your water colored card came out very pretty, and I love your pointillism card is fabulous! Loving your little gilded notecard too! You and Lin have obviously been very busy and I'm loving looking at all your beautiful creations! Great job my friend!! :0)

nancy littrell said...

One of your grandkids would love your sweet colorful color blocked gingerbread boys, especially with a plate of cookies ;-) TFS Colleen. Hugs, Nancy

Maria said...

Super cute! Love the design and sweet gingers!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn sweet...love your adorable card.

Greta said...

Great choice of image for this technique, Colleen!

lexi said...

colorful gingerbreads - super cute for sure!! great card!!