One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just Us Girls ~ BIRD


JUGS is ending today, but I managed to get a card made.
I used PTI Spring Woods and did a little masking and then sponging on distress ink.
(as well as a few splatters!)
My sentiment is from SSS Handwritten notes.
Today I am going for a knee procedure!
I am having a PRP procedure in both knees...
don't worry it is NOT invasive, I can go about my normal routine...no more no less, but am looking forward to doing more walking and not having pain in the future!
PRP= Platelet Rich Plasma

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Good luck on your procedure, hope it helps and all will be well. I love what you have done with that PTI image, I have had my eye on it and may have inspired me to get it. LOVE the colors you chose, so creative. Great take on the challenge and so glad you squeezed us in. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

Birgit said...

What a pretty card Colleen! Best wishes to you today that all goes well. Hope it's a great success and you can enjoy life pain free!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Colleen...LOVE the masked center of the card...such beautiful colors blended together! Sending lots of prayers and hugs today that everything goes well with the procedure and you'll be walking around pain free in no time! Take care my friend!! :0)