One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Copic Jumpstart Day 9


I am still practicing the Copic Jump Start class by Sandy Allnock.
This is a Digi from Tiddly Inks called Bloom Beautifully.
I used some new to me skin tones and hair!!  Sandy likes to use V15 for her shading of  hair, I tried it and kind of like it!! The hair was Y02 and Y17 plus the V15!
I also used a Uniball white pen to add some small dots to her dress.  I covered her shoes with Wink of Stella for shiny shoes!!
I also tried shading my little girl with a C1 and C3 copics
Heart Hugs, friends!



1 comment:

Linda said...

Great coloring Col. You are becoming a "pro". Cute image.