One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Seize the Birthday ~ NO TOPPING



Is it more of a challenge to have a topping or NO TOPPING?
Well, I like to do both...it challenges me to think outside the box when there is a topping, but then when there is NO topping, like this Challenge at Seize the Birthday,
I can pull out favorite stamps or try a technique I have seen.
 I hope you will play along with us at Seize the Birthday!
And go see what the other designers have made to inspire you!
 
stamps & dies:  HA Happy stamp & cut, PTI Heart to Heart Birthday Balloons, PTI:  SAF Ancient Rome die for stencil, PTI Balloon Strings.
distress inks 
Heart Hugs, friends! 

10 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Colleen! : )

This card sure makes ME happy!! I love the color combo!! and your background is beautiful!

It may just be my computer - because I often struggle with it - but the link you shared to Amy Knolling did not work when I clicked on it! Hope this helps.

Patti

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute card Colleen, and I love those colors together! Your stenciled background is just perfect for those balloons too...love everything about this fun card!! :0)

Greta said...

Beautiful & festive--love this, Colleen!

Nancy said...

I am right there with you Colleen....the topping gives me direction but then again the no topping let's me explore! This card is awesome and I love that background! HUGS!

Maria said...

Oh, I do love the background and the pretty balloons, Colleen! It's a wonderful bday card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty color combo and design!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty color combo and design!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a cheerful birthday card and I love the colors you used together.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a cheerful birthday card and I love the colors you used together.

Jodene said...

I love that mosaic background and those balloons are so fun! Great card :)