One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

MIM Score Lines


I really enjoyed Laurie's video at Capture the Moment using score lines on your card.
I used Happy Hydrangea and scored some lines so my sentiment would fit inside.
I did some selective stamping...mostly sponging on secondary colors after first using a lighter color ink (also some masking!).
I added some WOS to the flower petals!  and added some PTI dew drops...love those things!
Just getting this in under the wire...actualy had it done a few days ago, just didn't get around to taking a picture and posting it!

Have a wonderful Sunday...we have sun!
Heart Hugs!

8 comments:

Patti said...

I love this so much!! I am really partial to hydrangeas and your coloring is perfect and real looking!! the black of your sentiment just makes it pop!! But I am especially enamored with the way you placed your scoring lines!! Well done!

Patti

Greta said...

Never thought to score through a stamped image--looks great, Colleen! Beautiful stamping, too! Just finished my card today & need to get it posted. PS--can't beat this weather!

Kathy Mc said...

Your hydrangeas are beautiful, Colleen! Great placement of your sentiment within your scoring.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Colleen! Love the sponging and masking on your pretty Hydrangeas and your scored lines are perfectly placed :)

Marjan said...

Beautiful stamping and the scorelines are a lovely addition!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...love this card Colleen! Your Hydrangeas are so realistic looking...the colors are perfect! And the scoring just adds that little bit more WOW to it! Beautiful, beautiful card!!

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is so pretty Colleen. Love the soft colours of the hydrangeas and the perfectly placed scoring.

Maria said...

I love the classy beautiful look of your card with the flowers and scored lines! Your card inspires me to do some scoring on a card, thank you!:-)