One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

CASology # 193 "Pink"

It is all about PINK over at the CASology Challenge blog 
This is a NBUS that I have not inked up yet, thought this was the perfect time to do so!
 
stamps:  SOA Winnie & Walter: Ring in the Celebration
dies:  Lil' Inkers Stitched circles
inks:  WPlus9: sweet gelato, PTI hibiscus burst, kraft
paper:  PTI raspberry fizz pattern paper 

Heart Hugs, friends!


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Col this is so cute. I may have to Case this. I had the SOA stamps out yesterday but was at a loss as what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card with the pretty balloons! And, are those candles all around it? If so, I love it...so fun!:-) A perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and cute!! I got the last SOA set too, but have yet to really do anything with it! I think Darnell needs to have a NBUS challenge every week to make sure I use everything I buy!! Great card Colleen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink card , Colleen! Love that tiny stamped circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Colleen! I love the ring of candles and the round sentiment. What a sweet, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A circle of candles! how adorable!! and the sweet circle sentiment is the perfect touch!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen I love your pink creation! Those balloons looks so festive!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Colleen!! I love the ring of candles. Super creative and different. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!