One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Card Concept # 53 Bright & Fresh

I have a Bright & Fresh card today for the Card Concept Challenge.
I double stamped the 'cake' with the same color 
 
stamps & dies:  SOA Sugar Peas "Bring on the Cake"
inks:  SSS Lavender, Wplus9: Sweet Gelato, PTI: Mint Julep, Memento: Pear Tart
paper:  PTI basic white, limeade ice 


Heart Hugs, friends!


7 comments:

Linda said...

So cute, Col.

Marcia Hill said...

Ok, first Linda, and now you...you're making me feel really guilty that I haven't used my SOA box set yet!! This turned out SO cute, and I love how CAS it is and yet so bright and colorful! Love it!! :0)

Patti said...

This is really sweet! I think I am finally going to have to give in and buy that streamer stamp! it is the perfect touch for this card!!

Patti

Greta said...

So festive & fun, Colleen!

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fabulous CAS card! Love the cake along with all of your other details :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Lilian said...

What a fun birthday card! Fun streamers!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Michele K. Henderson said...

Everything about this pretty cards says celebration! Thanks for joining us at The card Concept this week!
Take Care!
Michele