One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Seize the Birthday ~ NO toppings!

Welcome to another Seize the Birthday Challenge!
There is NO topping this time, so Anything Goes!!
I decided to try some inlaid die cutting.
And I like how it turned out!
I hope you will join us...go check out the rest of the design team and their inspirations!


dies:  PTI: Birthday Cheer, Wishes Come True
washi tape, sequins, 

8 comments:

The Paper Toile said...

Cute! I love that little candle!

Greta said...

So festive--great BD card, Colleen!

Jodene said...

Such a fun birthday card, I love that giant sentiment!

Birgit said...

What a great CAS design on this fun card, Colleen! I love how the sequins carry the polka dotted theme on to the rest of your card. Super cute!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Loving the wonderful color combo and the fun inlay!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Loving the wonderful color combo and the fun inlay!

Nancy said...

Great CAS card with a nice layout! Super job Colleen!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the smooth finish of inlaid die cuts - this looks great, Colleen, especially with the sentiment partially off the circle!