One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Merry Monday # 183 ~ A Candy Cane Card

Kristie is asking for some candy canes to be on our cards!



stamps:  PTI Friendship Jar holiday Fillers, SSS Wide Stripes Background, sentiment:  Lawn Fawn:  Sweet Christmas
misc: copics, PPP sequins, pure poppy ink, sweet blush paper 
 
We look forward to seeing how you use candy canes on your card... head over the blog for more inspiration!

13 comments:

  1. Just love red and white. It is so crisp. Adorable card, Col.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Colleen, this is as cute as can be! That mason jar is still a favorite of mine and I love it filled with those festive candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this at MM and had to tell you how much I love it! You have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty jar of candy canes, Colleen! I used to fill a jar with them when our girls were young. The neighborhood kids loved coming to visit and leaving with a candy cane. Such fond memories! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing says Christmas like a jar full of candy canes! I just love this, Colleen!! I'm behind on emails and comments ~ I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Hawaii!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Colleen, love the PTI Candy Canes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's perfect!! I love this set!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those PTI Candy Canes. Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, cute card Colleen! I just love that jar filled with the candy canes...makes me want to put one out at my house! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colleen....this is one wonderful and sweet card! I love those fabulous candy canes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...this card is awesome Colleen! I don't have any actual candy cane stamps - this set is AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card Colleen, I love this little scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!