One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Another Gift Card Holder using SOA

This time I pulled out Neat & Tangled: Bright Baubles.  I used all the little stamps meant for ornaments on the tree.  I stamped it in two shades of pink, my niece loves all things pink!  I had to add some silver to bring in a little shine! I added a piece of washi tape on the side.  And I embossed the stars in the background using HA silver ep.

Two done two to go...

My computer did an update all on its own, now it is NOT working!  I do not like working off a tablet to make my posts... I do NOT know how the script came to be on the side... it started out below the picture... oh my!!

2 comments:

Heather North said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love the pink Christmas look!

Greta said...

Oh so cute, Colleen! I know your niece will be thrilled! Merry, Merry Christmas to you & your family!