One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Seize the Birthday ~ Vellum or Acetate

Ho Ho, get your party on people!!
I couldn't resist doing another shaker card, especially since I purchased the "Fuse" tool which makes it so easy to seal up all those sprinkles to shake!
The cute little monkey is from PTI "Tremendous Treats", I guess his arm is hiding behind all the string (*wink!)

Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!  We always love visiting you and seeing your creations!  You can always make ANY KIND OF CARD AS LONG AS IT IS BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Colleen...this is just adorable.

Anita in France said...

How fun, Colleen ... your sweet little balloon toting monkey is adorable ... so fab with that wonderful shaker background! Anita :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Colleen, I love shaker cards and yours is just amazing. I love the little monkey with it's balloon, so cute.
Thank you for sharing,
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

I have been looking at that Fuse tool Colleen, you have intrigued me! Super shaker card! Love how the balloon is partially flying off of the card!

Anonymous said...

Super Fun Card! That monkey is adorable!!!