One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 20, 2015

25 Days of ChristmasTags ~ Day 19

Well, surprise ME, I looked at the tags and was drawn to one in particular and so I went about pulling papers and dies to make it work.  Now as I am about to post it I had to go back and see who made it...of course, Kay Miller!!  I love everything she makes!!
 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute tag. I love the pink and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aren't you supposed to be packing instead of making tags????? I do love your tag though, and Kay Miller is one of my favorites too! Didn't really know her until she came on board PTI and now I can't get enough of her! And Amy Scheffer too! LOVE all the inspiration they give us!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is fantastic, Colleen! I'm with you on loving EVERYTHING Kay makes! That sweet lady is a MACHINE of extraordinary card art! Of course, I love EVERYTHING you make, too!! Have a safe and amazing trip and a Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, Colleen! I love every element!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is fantastic! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!