One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 11


Uniko Studios is the sponsor for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags
They have some awesome images and I went with SNOW FLAKES!!
This is a Lil' Inkers Stitched Snowflake.
 Can I say how much I am enjoying this challenge and making all these tags?
Thank you Tracey for the inspiration each day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love my LI snowflakes. You reminded me I have to get them out to play again. I am loving all your tags that you are loving to create. Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!