One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Card Concept ~ Butterflies!

The Card Concept Challenge is all about Butterflies!
And we all do love our butterflies, don't we?
I used Altnew's Painted Butterflies and PTI Tip Top Dies
My inks were WPlus9 Wild Mango and Sweet Nectar
My sentiment is from Altnew: Love Labels
A few Pretty Pink Posh Clear sequins to finish it off!

I think this is CAS!
 

Thanks for looking!


14 comments:

Darnell said...

This is cool! I love all the movement from using that angled die and offsetting the pretty butterflies! I love this, Colleen!! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

Oooooooh....I love those butterflies Colleen! I NEED to go check that stamp set out!!! Love the colors you used and the Tip Top die...a CAS perfect card!! :0)

Debbie said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love how the butterflies float off the top layer.

Kerin said...

SO beautiful! Fabulous butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Colleen, this is gorgeous. I love the stamp and I really love the colors you used. Simple and really eye catching. The sentiment goes right along with the card!

Maria said...

Beautiful butterflies with great design, Colleen! A very interesting fab card!:-)

Marybeth said...

I need these butterflies! Your card is gorgeous Colleen!

Anita in France said...

Wow, Colleen, this is just beautiful ... fresh and so deliciously CAS ... those vibrant butterflies are stunning against the crisp white! Anita :)

Greta said...

Wow--love this! Every time I see these butterflies I want them more! Great design, Colleen!

Nandini said...

Beautiful card! Love the angled panel and the pretty butterflies!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVELY dimension on your card! Super stamping to!!

Diana K said...

Gorgeous, Colleen!

Lucy E. said...

Lovely card! The placement of the top panel
and the butterflies really makes this interesting
and unique.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh wooowww
the idea I must remember in my brain
stunning
two pieces of white paper and two butterflies
you did a great job on this card Colleen
STUNNING CARD
I ADORE THIS one too
hugs, Monika
may I CASE ing this pleaseeeee