One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop And

watercolor.bloghop 

 I used TH Watercolor paper and masked off a magnolia from Altnew:  Magnolia for Her.
I used the new Zig Clean color Real Brush Markers to get my blue colors.
I added some clear sequins from PPP, both 4mm and 6mm!  Love it!
Lot's of fun happening at the Water color Blog Hop...lots of videos and prizes too!
go check it out!

Also entering this in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

challenge_graphic-June-650

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

love the blue ombre
and you made 4 post a day
wooow you are so busy making lovely cards my friend
do you have time to do blog hop Colleen
I dont make card only do blog hop hehehe
see you soon maybe..
hugs, Monika

D.Ann C said...

Lovely!
ps... Your link from entry #138 on the watercolor hop doesn't work... you might want to get it fixed so it counts!