One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, April 13, 2015

The Challenge # 30

This week's  "The Challenge" is a color challenge:
 
I thought I would try something new and different!
I taped down the two colors, red and hawaiian shores and then stamped an outline flower stamp and leaf stamp on them (of course I taped off the top and bottom!)
stamps:  Verve: Abundant Blessings
Die:  PTI Swoosh
paper: PTI white, red, hawiian shores and smokey gray

Thanks for stopping by!
die:  

5 comments:

Lesley said...

What a clever idea for a design, Colleen! Love how you used the colours and your stamping! Hugs!

Linda said...

Very cute Col. I agree with Lesley, very clever.

Maria said...

Wow! Bright colors and creative design...love it!:-)

Lori said...

Bold and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woooow
You are so clever to combine that color and sooo in love with your DIEs sentiment...adorable in all way ...great LO too Colleen...my computer is damaged ...i write on my mobile phone..really sorry if many failure...happy weekend..