One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Online Card Class Copics Day 8

Day 8 and Jennifer did some unique cutting of her image to have it go off the page.  Her background page was also colored with copics.  I colored all the balloons like we were doing in class, for most of them I used a W2 to help with the shading.  I loved adding this dimension to all the balloons.  A uni-ball Signo white pen was used for the reflection on the balloons.
I colored the bunny from Mama elephant exactly how we were shown to do it in class.
I figured this sentiment was good for a birthday card...or even a baby card!  And I colored the balloons all different colors this time instead of all blues or all pinks!
My background was stamped with PTI Background Basics:  tin Type.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing a fantastic job of coloring. Your puppy from yesterday is darling and it's fur is great. The balloons above are so realistic. It's amazing how shading makes such a difference and you have perfected it. Love the little white spots on your bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's that cute little bunny and balloons again. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment...it makes my day!