One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Another Day 9 card...another Kristina demo

Yesterday I was just practicing coloring...this little one I purchased while in Phoenix this last summer and this is the first time I inked her up.  I was thinking this would be perfect for someone who is under the weather, or not feeling so good.
So after watching the videos today, I decided to finish her off with a sentiment the way Kristina showed (using W0, W2, W4) for the banner...the sentiment was one line, but I selectively stamped and made it into two lines so it would fit on my card!
BTW, this is a C.C. Design rubber stamp
"Maday Birgitta"
 
Thank you so much for taking a look and leaving me your words of encouragement.  They mean a lot to me!

8 comments:

Linda said...

I think we are finally getting the hang of it. Nicely done.

Kim Heggins said...

How did I miss that you were taking the same class???? Need to go back and see what else you have made. This card is just too cute. I love your little sweetie and your coloring is just perfect.

Marjan said...

So sweet! You learned a lot from those classes, great coloring!

Coralynn Murray said...

Very sweet image. Lovely colouring. :)

Becca Cruger said...

Super adorable! You have such talent with blending!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a darling card. You did a wonderful job with her hair and skin. Hair is so hard and so is blending on skin but yours is really great. The shading on the banner is perfect too. You have been practicing and have gotten it right.

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful coloring! I need to take this class!

Kelly O said...

saw this in the gallery, great card.